How to access voicemail for your Xfinity Voice Unlimited service
From your home phone, dial *99 and follow the recorded instructions.
Visit our support page for more information on how to set up Xfinity voicemail.
- Go to xfinity.com and click the Voice button.
- Log in using your Xfinity username or email and password.
- If necessary, click the Voice tab.
- Your voicemail messages (both new and saved) will be displayed.
Visit our support page for more information about how to check your Xfinity voicemail.
How to set up readable voicemail
- Go to xfinity.com and select the Voice icon.
- Sign in using your Xfinity username and password.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the page and select Settings.
- Select Voicemail Notifications from the options on the left-hand side to enable transcripts of your voicemail to be viewed in the Voice tab.
- All your preferences will be automatically saved
Xfinity Connect app:
- Select Call & text using Voice2go.
- Tap Get Started.
- Select Accept to acknowledge your Voice service will be unavailable during this activation.
- Activate outbound and incoming calls. Activating incoming calls enables Readable Voicemail.
- Read the Terms & Conditions and then press Accept.
- Select the Voice icon from the left navigation menu to view your list of voicemails.
Note: Readable voicemail is not available unless you have activated Voice2go.
For more information, visit xfinity.com/readablevoicemail to get started.