How to view the channels available in your area
The Xfinity channel lineup provides entertainment for the entire family, with TV shows and movies dedicated to sports enthusiasts, movie buffs, kids and many more. The Xfinity channel lineup may vary from region to region and with your service tier. To see the channels available in your region and service tier, follow the steps below. You can view your Xfinity channel lineup online and even print it to keep it for reference.
- Go to the Xfinity channel lineup page.
- Type your street address and ZIP code to see the Xfinity channel lineup for your region.
How to use the Xfinity on-screen guide
The Xfinity on-screen guide helps you navigate through the wide variety of Xfinity TV options, including hundreds of channels and thousands of Xfinity On Demand choices. Navigating your on-screen guide is easy, but the format may vary depending on your TV box. Below is a standard method of access. However, an even more robust option is available with X1. For more information about Xfinity TV on X1, visit xfinity.com/X1.
- Press the Menu button on your Xfinity remote once to access the Quick Menu and twice to access the Main Menu.
- You can also press the Guide or Info button on certain remotes.
- Use the up arrow or down arrow button on the remotes to navigate through the features.
- Press OK/Select to make your selection.
Visit our support page for more information.