Current Xfinity customers can receive up to $500 in Visa® Prepaid cards when they successfully refer their friends to qualifying Xfinity service(s)!
How it works for existing customers or “Advocates”:
- Sign up at xfinity.com/ReferAFriend, accept the Terms & Conditions and get your own unique referral code.
- Share the code 2 different ways: Email or Facebook.
- Check your online dashboard for referral activity and rewards earned.
- Earn a Visa Prepaid Card when your friend uses your unique referral code to order online, installs a qualifying Xfinity service and remains in good standing for 60 days.
$100 Visa Prepaid Card
for their 1st successful referral
Rewards for Advocates
- $100 Visa Prepaid Card for the first successfully referred customer
- An additional $200 Visa Prepaid Card for the second successfully referred customer
- Plus, an additional $200 Visa Prepaid Card for the third successfully referred customer
- Advocates can receive up to $500 in referral rewards per calendar year
$200 Visa Prepaid Card
for their 2nd successful referral
Rewards for referred friends or “Prospects”:
- New customers that install 1 qualifying* service receive a $25 Visa Prepaid Card
- New customers that install 2 qualifying* services receive a $50 Visa Prepaid Card
- New customers that install 3 or more qualifying* services receive a $100 Visa Prepaid Card
$200 Visa Prepaid Card
for their 3rd successful referral
*Qualifying services include any of these lines of business: Xfinity TV: Digital Starter tier or higher or, where available, Limited Basic with Kids & Family, Entertainment, Sports & News. Xfinity Internet: Performance tier or higher. Xfinity Voice and Xfinity Home.
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas.
To qualify as an advocate under the Xfinity Refer-A-Friend Program (“Program”), you must sign in and register at xfinity.com/ReferAFriend and agree to the Program Terms and Conditions. After enrolling, you will receive a unique invitation code (“Code”). The referred customer must be a new residential customer who signs up for qualifying service(s) on xfinity.com and must include the Code when ordering. The referred customer must activate the qualifying Xfinity service(s) within 30 days of receipt of program referral and continue to subscribe to the qualifying service(s) and remain an Xfinity customer in good standing for 60 consecutive days immediately following service activation before a Visa® Prepaid Card is awarded. Limit of up to $500 in Visa Prepaid Cards per calendar year. Subject to Xfinity Refer-A-Friend Program Terms and Conditions. May not be combined with other referral rewards or similar programs. Cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Prepaid Card mailed to Comcast account holder within 18 weeks of activation of all required services, and funds expire on date printed on front of card. © 2021 Comcast. All rights reserved.