Your Xfinity username and password will provide access to a variety of helpful Xfinity features and services, such as:
- Xfinity email
- Xfinity apps
- Online content
- My Account
How to reset or recover your Xfinity username and/or password
- Go to customer.xfinity.com/secure/usersettings and search Account IDs and Settings.
- Or visit xfinity.com/chat to chat with a live representative online.
- Look for the Español toggle if you prefer Spanish.
If you lost, forgot or want to change your password
- Go to xfinity.com/username and enter your Xfinity username, xfinity.net email address or an email address linked to your account. Click Next.
- Enter the security code in the box. Please note: The code has been distorted for security reasons. Click Next.
- Answer your secret question, which you created during account setup, and enter your ZIP code. Click Next.
- Create your new password and click Finish.
For more information, visit xfinity.com/username.
Did you know?
Your username and password will provide access to a number of helpful features and services like the Xfinity Stream app, Xfinity WiFi Hotspots and Xfinity Connect.