Using the Xfinity Home app for Xfinity X1, you can view camera feeds directly on your TV with X1.
Use Voice Commands to View a Camera Feed
- Using your X1 Voice Remote, press and hold the Microphone button and say “Xfinity Home Cameras.” This will open a thumbnail for each camera in the corner of your screen.
- The thumbnail is a recent snapshot from the camera’s feed.
- You may also specify which camera feed you would like to view. For example, “Xfinity Home, show me front door camera.”
- Click the thumbnail to view live video.
- If you have 24/7 Video Recording enabled for the selected camera (red dot REC on lower-left), press the down arrow button on your remote to view video clips captured when your cameras detected motion.
Use the Xfinity Home App to View a Camera Feed
- Press the xfinity button on your remote.
- Using the right arrow button, scroll to highlight Apps. Press the OK button.
- Using the right arrow button, scroll to highlight the Xfinity Home app. Press the OK button.
- Using the left arrow and right arrow buttons, navigate through your camera thumbnails, then press the OK button to view live video from the selected camera.
- If you have 24/7 Video Recording enabled for the selected camera (red dot REC in lower-right corner), the most recently captured motion events are shown below the camera thumbnail.
- Select the motion event thumbnail to view a recent clip.
- Select View All to browse all motion events for the selected camera.
Play Recorded Video
With 24/7 Video Recording, cameras record and store short video clips (motion events) whenever they detect motion. You can play back motion events on your X1 TV Box.
- Select a motion event to play the recorded video.
- You can restart the clip, navigate to the next or previous clip, or return to viewing the live camera feed.
View Saved Photos and Videos
Saved photos and videos are no longer available on X1. You can view them from your Subscriber Portal or the Xfinity Home app for mobile devices.
Visit our support page for more information about Xfinity Home Camera on X1.