Alerts are a quick, easy way to receive payment notifications, appointment confirmations, Xfinity On Demand notifications and more. Use the helpful tips below for setting up your text and email alerts.
How to set up Xfinity alerts
To receive text and email alerts, your mobile device and preferred email address must be registered on My Account. To register your device and/or email address:
- Go to xfinity.com and log in to My Account.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Once you open the Settings tab, you’ll be directed to your Account Details page. Click Edit in the mobile phone field of the Contact Email & Phone section of the page.
- On the next page, click Add a mobile phone number.
- Enter a mobile phone number in the appropriate field.
- Click Add Number.
- A confirmation message will appear indicating that a verification code has been sent to your mobile phone. Check your mobile phone for a text message from 266-278.
- Enter the verification code in the appropriate field.
- Click Continue to save the mobile phone number to your account.
To manage alert preferences in the future, please follow the above steps and visit the Settings menu in My Account.
How to use text commands in Xfinity text alerts
Text any command below to 266278 (COMCST).
- LOC (562) . . . . . . . . . . Find a Comcast Service Center closest to your service address.
- BAL (225) . . . . . . . . . . Get your latest account balance.
- OUT (688) . . . . . . . . . . Find out if there is currently a service outage in your area.
- NOAPPT (662778) . . . . Cancel a service appointment.
- STOP (7867) . . . . . . . . Unsubscribe from Xfinity text alerts.
- HELP (4357) . . . . . . . . Get additional service information.
For more information, visit xfinity.com/alerts.