On-Campus Student Housing
Powerful WiFi and awesome entertainment are just a few steps away
It’s easy for your students to get activated
Steps to connect to WiFi:
- Locate network from the list of those available
- Enter the network’s password. Network credentials will be shared with the students upon move in
- Authenticate using school login (university email address and password) to access dormitory WiFi and streaming TV service
After students have signed in once with their device, they will automatically connect to the network in following sessions.
Steps to start streaming:
- Download the Xfinity Stream app or visit xfinityoncampus.com
- Tap “Sign in here” if logging into the Stream app
- Enter school in the search field
- Log in with school credentials
- Once authenticated, start watching!
How residents can set up devices like gaming systems, streaming devices, or wireless printers:
- Sign in to the Campus Device Manager Portal (campusdevicemanager.xfinity.com) using their university credentials (university email address and password). If their university credentials do not allow access, students can contact their university’s IT team for assistance.
- Connect their browser-less device by following the instructions on the Campus Device Manager Portal.
Note: each device must be connected individually.